WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your; name, e-mail address, mailing address, and/or phone number. You, however, may visit our site anonymously. We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
WHAT IS YOUR INFORMATION USED FOR?
Information that we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- • To personalize the individual user experience
- • To improve our website
- • To process transactions.
ARE COOKIES USED?
IS YOUR INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. We may release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
OPTING OUT• You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve. Please be aware that if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
• Any directly unprompted correspondence to you by us or on our behalf such as digital newsletters, event notices, promotions and sales follow-ups will have an opt out or unsubscribe option on the correspondence. Please note that even if you opt out of this correspondence, you may receive a similar correspondence if you fill out a form on this website or represent yourself as a potential sales prospect through other means in the future.
• Our third-party targeted ad company complies with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from this company and others that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with in the future as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
• Our Advertising Partner also complies with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with in the future as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
• Our Advertising Partner also adheres to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
• Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
o If you opt-out our Advertising Partners may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us or them for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
o If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
o Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our or our Advertising Partners’ opt-out.
• To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
o iOS 7 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
o For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Opting out will not prevent you from seeing ads, but those ads will likely be less relevant because they won’t be tailored to your interests. The ads might, for instance, be randomly generated or based on the web page you are visiting.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a "Do Not Track" signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the information we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13. Our website and products are all directed to people who are 13 years and older.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We value your privacy so we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your prior consent.
3207 Industrial 29th St
Fort Pierce, FL 34946